DIY dust extraction for the tablesaw


Posted by Frank Shed

Hey everybody!

I already talked about the build of my DIY table saw. In my youtube channel you can find the video for this build. If you are interested, just click here!
But as I completed my table saw, I soon realized that I have to work on the dust extraction. After a lot of setbacks I figured out a very effective solution. The main problem was still being able to reach the saw (for the settings). So I made four removable covers. Building the funnel was pretty complicated but finally came out very nice. All gaps were sealed with silicone. I vacuum at two spots (underneath the saw and at the protection cover). The video for this build will be online soon, so stay tuned!

If you liked this project watch and subscribe my DIY woodworking videos in my youtube-channel

Follow me on Instagram!
Drop by at my Facebook-Page

Visit my webpage!
(I am working on the english translation, will be online soon!)

Best regards


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here